Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate myself b'coz........

SOMETHING ABOUT ME FOR WHICH I REALLY HATE MYSELF:


1. Whenever India losses a cricket match i promise wid myself that i wl nt watch any cricket match for the next time bt i always fail to keep my promise.....
2. I want to be connected over the phone wid the loved ones for the maximum hours but i cannot find any topic to talk over the phone....
3. Sometimes I fail to express myself in da way "wat i am".....
4. I like simplicity but sometimes i think that it fucks......
5. I want to be connected wid the very few people but those few should be very special for me and i should also be very special to those few ones........
6. "To Be Cool" is the policy i follow but sometimes this policy fucks.......
7. I want to be alone when i m disturbed. I think "Silence" is da best partner when somebody is disturbed.....
8. For me U can like thousand number of people but love only one. And if u love someone then u wl love him/her till da last breath of your life or even after death. For example if u love a "Rose" flower then at any cost no other flower can take place of that "Rose" flower. If any other flower is taking place of that then it means that u don't love that "Rose" flower from da innermost core of your heart.....
9. Generally i like to wear green colour T-Shirts. When i go for shoping my eyes nd me r really very attracted towards green colour. And I can't stop myself to buy that.....

10. I want that slow and old music should always be on wherever i be regardless of the thing wat i m doing......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in a few words. It brings smile on my face.