Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Miss You !

" Missing someone can turn from 'pain' to 'pleasure' if you get to know that the other person is missing you too".
This SMS was received by me at 11: 43 pm on 14 Sep 09. That time it felt like a negative SMS. Why not ? Yes it was ! I was a bit upset coz the sender of this SMS was very very special. If  I would use "is" in place of "was" which is used in da last line then I am not wrong. Yes, She is very very special to me now also. And She will be......! Forever, Forever and Forever.................!
 Now, the tragedy is I am really in confusion between "pain" and "pleasure". Because, there is absolutely no sign of you. Dark Silence. Nil Activity. Nil Reaction. Nothing at all.
But, hey you I am missing you a lot.
Here is another piece of writing from me, in your rembererance. The thoughts, the feelings, everything that u can make a sense from the undermentioned words is purely dedicated to you.

Here it goes..........



Have you ever bothered to realize
how much you mean to me?
I care so much for you inside
and miss you so deeply.
I sometimes sit for hours
Just to hear from you
And when you never come on
I’m unsure what to do
I lay awake in bed sometimes
With you stuck in my head
Sometimes I question your love for me
Sometimes I walk at night
Just to gaze at a lonely star
Sometimes I fall to tears
Because you are so far
And every now and then
When I do speak to you
I always get worried
Incase you say we’re threw
And do you ever wonder
Just what I’m doing to
And do you know
Just how much I think of you
Because if tomorrow doesn’t come
And I haven’t spoke to you
how will you ever know?
Just how much I miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in a few words. It brings smile on my face.