Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Death of a Dead Phone

My Reliance India Mobile (off course of LG; Life is Good) was already dead (emotionally), sometimes in 14 Feb this year. And of late it died technically. It was the same mobile which key words were ruined badly. I had messaged 59815 msgs with this. And not just by forwarding the forwarded msgs. I never do that. Everytime I used to type the msg (The msg I want to convey). The alphabets might be also in a confusion that how many times they have been used or might be they have forgotten the counting. My fingers had fallen in love with the keys of it. And after you love something or somebody its hard to be with another. I left messaging. The Mobile is still with me but dead; purely dead. And I wonder, why I carry a Dead Mobile everytime. Almost everytime.

Not Enjoying this phase of Life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in a few words. It brings smile on my face.